The 2019 Boys Tennis team finished the season 12-9 thanks to a seven-game win streak in its final weeks, including winning the Columbus East Invitational. The team graduates one senior, Gavin Galligan, and expects a strong core to return next year.
Team Academic All State
Michael Hamm, All District singles, Honorable Mention All-State singles
Landon Kruer and Jake Rodski, All District doubles, Honorable Mention All-State doubles.
Head Coach Scott Gurgol (157-82 career record)
Assistant Coach Chris Jacobi
2019-2020 Season Record: 12-9, ranked No. 7 in District 8
- 2018: Singles sectional champion
- 2017: Two advanced to doubles sectional finals
- 2015: One advanced to singles sectional finals
- 2014: Doubles sectional champions
- 2006: Sectional team champions